Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

The Easter Egg...

...Was absolutely amazing.

You used the voices of 'them 3'(I don't want to spoil it) and I think I exploded with laughter when I realised.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

!!!!!

Minecraft AND Justice Shades! Loved the ending. Redstone much?

Crazy YouTube Loader Crazy YouTube Loader

Truthfully?

I thought it was going to be ALOT more flashy. The colours took too long to start appearing, and the transitions should of been more obvious. Overall, it was mediocre.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Lol :D

Super Meat Boy t-shirt! The animation was great, and I loved the //////////.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hahahahahaha! *Sarcasm much?*

Right. How good was the TYPOGRAPHY? Not the voices. The TYPOGRAPHY. Was it good? Or were you too deterred by the voice? What would you give the TYPOGRAPHY if it was on its own? 4? 9? 8? Well, perhaps if you are giving this a high score - think - WHY? Perhaps because you like just the voices. Does music make a flash? No. I have only said this because of the numerous time people have said something along the lines of ' The voices were awesome!'.

P.S: The only reson I'm giving this a 6, is beacuase the TYPOGRAPHY where pretty good. But that's it!

Improv Typo(graphy) Improv Typo(graphy)

Ugh. Dot Dot Dot anyone?

Why did I get the giant feeling that you made this only because Dot Dot Dot was so successfull? I hope you were truely making this out of pure wanting to do this rather than hoping to get a slice of the (wrongly directed) fame that Dot Dot Dot. Really.

SpykeAnimations responds:

I was inspired by Dot Dot Dot, but this is no way based on, nor is it a parody of, Dot Dot Dot. I've wanted to try a typography for ages, so I did.

Tetris'd X Tetris'd X

Ugh. Reused MCs are NOT good.

After watching many an animation, my standards of animation that allow me to watch them have increased over the years. Thus, things like this won't cut it for me. It almost seems like you stole this series - and ran with it. You changed it from head-to-toe. The only thing that was quite amazing, was the 3D bit. Very well executed, but perhaps the only thing I will applaud you on.

Arch-Angel responds:

Excuse you sir, but I stole nothing. It's cool if you didn't/sorta like it. but I am not a thief. read my comments. at no point do I claim that I created the tetris'd series.

TENTION Tribute Collab TENTION Tribute Collab

Oh yeah.

All I have to say is that DRAGON DRAGON rapes gravity. FUCK gravity!!!

Foamy's Rant 2 Foamy's Rant 2

People reviwing make me lol.

"Look if you're in AMERICA learn English..." - WTF dude? Surely if other people from other countries are simple-minded then perhaps they were trying to learn American, a dialect of English (y'know, English is the correct version, and American doesn't abide by simple "u" additions in words, like "colour("color" in American)). Americans, why can't you:
(A) Call your language American(as it is spelt differently than normal English)
(B) Stop getting anoyyed with "our" misspellings(i.e: "armour" instead of "armor"
and