Traal Traal

As much as I would like to like this game, I can't. I can't like a game that, with a straight face, calls itself a 'horror' game, when it's not scary. At all.
No, other people who enjoyed this game: stop typing, I can feel it. This was not the great 'ambience' scary like the early Silent Hills and Amnesia. This was high-pitched BG music, an annoying mechanic and almost Braid-like pretentiousness from how it's descibed as a 'horror' game. (Calm down, note the 'almost'.)

Despite this, you still get half a star for effort and the fact it isn't absolute drivel like 90% of the games on Newgrounds.

Drop Dead 3 Drop Dead 3

*Reading description*

*Reading description* 'Boring, boring, boring, oohhh, boss fights!'

Yeah, that's my mentality. Those bosses bettter be... boss?

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

lol lol lol.

@ Hikarian. If you live in the USA, UK or anywhere that is an official English speaking country, then you will know who she is. I mean, she's been over, like, every single cover of magazines. Her singing and songs are absolutely fucking shit.

>end rant/

The Pixel Pirate The Pixel Pirate

Purchasable Content.... Fuck off.

I'm giving this a 5 to be fair. I found out the Prologue is only purchasable. Segregation! The Mochi Corporation is now my sworn enemy. Any game that features any of their systems(except for MochiAds) wil be immediatly shunned by me. I mean, you say 'Your purchase will help us make better games!' No, your purchase will not. I mean, since when have Flash tutorials been FOR SALE? So if you were going to pay for that reason, now you know.

REVIEW: The game seems pretty OK. I clicked on the ad because I need to help money-hungry developers like you don't I?

Best NG Review Tutorial Best NG Review Tutorial

Masterful!

Teaches a moral. I only hope that retards don't do what you said right HERE. Retards >.>

Manly-Chicken responds:

Or did they...

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Very good!

This is a great all-round game. The music reminded me of Serious Sam 2. Good music.

B- Scene Creator Tutorial B- Scene Creator Tutorial

Silly - Too basic!

Sure, all of the content was all right. But, if you intend for beginners to view this, how the hell are they meant to know what each part of the script does? 2, for effort.

Monomaze Monomaze

D: Not good. Well.

Quite boring, however the items actually in the game were pulled off excellently. But I don't like quote's being used as advertising, because it generally seems tacky.

Devotion Devotion

DDD:

@nickholas67 thanks for ruining the ending D:

In terms of gameplay, this game was shit. But, the story was very nice, and for some reason, the ending was still moving to me, even though SOMEONE revealed it.

HappyBlack responds:

Lol'd.
Thanks!

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

!!!!!!!!!

When I first saw this I thought: "'wow', another 'walking around and shooting aliens and robots game'!", but then, I realised there was Slo-Mo. That did it for me.

5/5 and 10/10 just for the Slo-Mo.