Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

The Easter Egg...

...Was absolutely amazing.

You used the voices of 'them 3'(I don't want to spoil it) and I think I exploded with laughter when I realised.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

!!!!!

Minecraft AND Justice Shades! Loved the ending. Redstone much?

Crazy YouTube Loader Crazy YouTube Loader

Truthfully?

I thought it was going to be ALOT more flashy. The colours took too long to start appearing, and the transitions should of been more obvious. Overall, it was mediocre.

Traal Traal

As much as I would like to like this game, I can't. I can't like a game that, with a straight face, calls itself a 'horror' game, when it's not scary. At all.
No, other people who enjoyed this game: stop typing, I can feel it. This was not the great 'ambience' scary like the early Silent Hills and Amnesia. This was high-pitched BG music, an annoying mechanic and almost Braid-like pretentiousness from how it's descibed as a 'horror' game. (Calm down, note the 'almost'.)

Despite this, you still get half a star for effort and the fact it isn't absolute drivel like 90% of the games on Newgrounds.

Drop Dead 3 Drop Dead 3

*Reading description*

*Reading description* 'Boring, boring, boring, oohhh, boss fights!'

Yeah, that's my mentality. Those bosses bettter be... boss?

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

lol lol lol.

@ Hikarian. If you live in the USA, UK or anywhere that is an official English speaking country, then you will know who she is. I mean, she's been over, like, every single cover of magazines. Her singing and songs are absolutely fucking shit.

>end rant/

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Guess what I'm gunna do now?

Play this on Audiosurf. Heeaalll yeeaahhh.

8bit Adventurer (WIP) 8bit Adventurer (WIP)

Cool. Pretty much.

I found this to be quite awesome actually, perfect for an old style, pixellated, castle-utilizing game! :D Great work so far, can't wait for the full version.

seargenthippo responds:

Thanks!

Tranquil Universe _~&amp;gt;&amp;gt;[HQ]&amp;lt;&amp;lt;~_ Tranquil Universe _~>>[HQ]<<~_

I put this in my flash.

But my flash is pretty crappy. Its only as menu music, but this does deserve a big part! It's great!

Semaphore responds: